Caprese tart is light and easy to cook as well as healthy recipes. I just served it through salad of frisee, watercress among a some chunks of creamy avocado. Add a some bottles of chilled white wine & you have the great relaxed lunch among friends.
If you like this dish, I think you might also prefer recipes such as yummy delicious starters recipe, Indian chicken recipe, Indian lamb recipe, Indian traditional biryani recipe, Indian grill special recipe, Indian balti recipe, Indian sea food recipe, Indian king sea food recipe and Indian vegetable recipe.
Prep time –20 mins
Cook time — 40 mins
Total time —- 1 hour
Ingredients for the tart
- 1 egg, beaten
- 250g buffalo mozzarella, sliced
- basil leaves
- 1 roll, puff pastry, defrosted
Ingredients for the roasted tomatoes
- 10 tomatoes, sliced into 1cm slices
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- pinch of sugar
- sea salt flakes
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Cooking method of Caprese tart with roasted tomatoes healthy recipes :
- At first 200°c pre-heat the oven.
- Then put the sliced tomatoes on a baking tray & sprinkle with the olive oil. Include the thyme, sugar, salt & put in the oven.
- Permit to roast for 25 minutes otherwise until the tomatoes are pliable & are caramelising approximately the edges.
- Take away from the oven & allow to calm slightly. Turn the hit in oven down to 180°c.
- Roll the tartlet out a tiny thinner & put on a baking paper-lined boiling sheet. Score about the edges to create a border, make sure you do not cut throughout the pastry.
- Put on the pastry, the tomatoes & mozzarella or between the two.
- Brush the limits of the pastry through the firmed egg.
- Sprinkle a tiny olive oil over the tomatoes & mozzarella & term with salt and pepper.
- Put in the oven & bake about 15-21 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Take away from the oven & top through the basil leaves.