Chicken Pasanda is an admired North Indian & Pakistani meat recipe, derived from a meal provided in the every Court of the Moghul kings. The word meaning is a difference on the Urdu word “pasande,” otherwise “the favorite one,” which refers to the major cut of meat habitually used within. It is the best healthy recipes and best chicken recipes.
Total time: 40 mins.
Preparation time: 5 mins.
Cooking time: 35 mins.
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, slice into 1 inch bits.
- 3 tablespoons canola oil (clarified butter)
- 1 ½ inches piece cinnamon sticks
- 1 inchpiece fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoonturmeric powder
- ½ teaspoonchili powder
- 1 teaspoontomato puree
- chopped fresh coriander
- 1 smallonion, finely chopped
- 2 -3 green cardamom pods
- 2 garlic cloves, very finely chopped
- 1 teaspooncoriander powder
- 5 tablespoonsfull cream yoghurt
- 1 teaspoonsalt
- 2 tablespoonssliced almonds
- 2 cupswater
Cooking method of Chicken Pasanda Recipe – Yummy Best Chicken Recipes :
- It is very easy recipes to cook. Heat up the butter in a large saucepan then add the sliced onion & stir for a few minutes amid the heat on high.
- Add the cardamons and cinnamon, mix a little, then turn the temperature down to low and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and ginger, mix and cook for another 4-5 minutes on short heat stirring now & again to make certain nothing browns.
- Add the coriander, turmeric and chili powder & fry quietly for a minute.
- Add 1 tbs of yoghurt, mix round and turn the warm up so the yoghurt crackles in the oil.
- While the yoghurt has missing a lot of it’s damp add another tbs. Stir & fry as before.
- Repeat awaiting all the yoghurt is included.
- Put in the tomato puree and mix.
- Mix in hot water – sufficient to make the blend very fluid.
- Ttake to the boil and cook, stirring irregularly for 6-10 minutes.
- Put in salt to taste.
- When the sauce is cooking, heat up a frying saucepan at low to reasonable then add the flaked almonds. Stir the almonds around the saucepan so they do not burn & heat until they have just taken on a coffee colour. Remove from saucepan and mix together in a maxi with a little water to create paste.
- Heat up a little oil in a divide frying saucepan and stir-fry the chicken bits over a reasonable heat until they are preserved and have twisted whitish.
- Insert almond paste to the sauce & mix. Then add the chicken and cook gently for another 22-30 minutes otherwise until the chicken is cooked & soft. Mix from time to time. If the paste gets too dry add a little warm water.
- At the finish of the cooking you ought to have a fairly broad, creamy sauce through little patches of oil emerging at the top. Remove the cardamons andcinnamon.
- Serve up, decorated with chopped clean coriander leaves. You can also Serve it as healthy dinner. It is the best chicken recipes.
Total Fat ——————————48.6g ————————75%
Cholesterol ————————–125mg ———————–42%
Saturated Fat ————————-13.1g ———————–66%
Sodium ———————————703mg ———————29%
Total Carbohydrate —————–11.4g ———————–4%
Dietary Fiber ————————–2g —————————8%
Get More Delicious vegetarian recipes