Lamb Pasanda Recipe – Yummy Best Healthy Recipes
Lamb Pasanda is a nice and soft Indian curry dish with just a clue of spice to get the flavor buds tingling. Having the spare depth of flavour over a Korma owing to the red wine, this is a truly tasty dish. It is the best healthy recipes.
Total time: 2 hours.
Preparation time: 1 hour
Cooking time: 1 hour
- 700 grams lamb
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 500 grams natural yoghurt
- 12 cloves
- 8 green cardamom pods
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons white poppy seeds
- 3 onions (thinly sliced)
- 24 black peppercorns
- 5 leaves bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
Cooking recipe of Lamb Pasanda Recipe – Yummy Best Healthy Recipes :
- It is very easy recipes to cook. Mix up powdered spices & yoghurt, add meat & then leave to soak overnight in the fridge.
- Fry up onions in oil over a little to medium warm until browned. Include whole spices & stir for about a minute until they have cooked & released aroma.
- Add yoghurt mix plus salty to taste. Fry over a high fire for 6 to 7 minutes.
- After that lower heat, cover the saucepan and let steam for 1 hour or so until the lamb meat is tender & sauce has abridged.
- If too solid add some boiling water, but too runny leave the cap off the pan to decrease. You can also Serve it as healthy dinner recipes.