Hello guys you can never have so much Jewish easy recipes, so present best healthy recipes Potato Pancakes with Smoked Salmon, Caviar and Dill Cream a try. In this recipe has 13g of protein, 350 calories & 26g of fat. In this best healthy recipes serves 5 & costs $2.39 per serving. This recipe takes about 35 minutes.
Total Time: 35 MIN
1/2 cup crème fraiche or sour cream
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon snipped chives
1 small onion
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 ounces caviar
1 teaspoon chopped dill
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 medium baking potatoes (1 pound), peeled
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 pound thinly sliced smoked salmon
Cooking Method of This Easy Recipes
- 1 In a little bowl, stir the crème fraiche through the dill & lemon juice. Season by salt & black pepper & drop with the chives. Keep cold in refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 In a food processor otherwise on a box grater, roughly shred the potatoes & the onion. Transfer to a big, fresh kitchen towel & squeeze dry.
- 3 In a middle bowl, combine the shredded potatoes & onion among the egg, baking powder, flour 1 teaspoon of salt & 1/3 teaspoon of black pepper.
- 4 In a big nonstick skillet otherwise on a griddle, warm the vegetable oil until sparkling. Fall 2 tablespoons of the potato combination into the skillet & flatten by the back of a spoon to build a 3-inch round. Create about 6 more pancakes & cook over high heat awaiting golden on the bottom, regarding 5 minutes. Flip the pancakes & fry until golden, about 3 minutes. Move to paper towels to drain. Do again with the remaining potato combination; you should have 15 pancakes.
- Put together the potato pancakes on a dish. Serve hot, with the smoked salmon & caviar dill cream.