A meat free curry, short in saturated fat & packed with decency from peppers, butternut squash, cauliflower & chickpeas. It is also recommended as easy & best healthy dinner recipes. This is the best vegetarian recipes and easy recipes to cook.
Total time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- ½ 350g pot jalfrezi curry paste
- 1 small head cauliflower, wrecked into florets
- Bunch coriander leaves, chosen and stalks thinly chopped
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 400g can chickpeas, exhausted and rinsed
- 1 fresh green chilli, pieced
- Naan bread, to dish up
- 2 red onions, finely sliced
- ½ butternut squash, slash into chunks
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 500ml passata
- 1 yellow pepper, pieced
- 100g natural yogurt
- boiled rice, to dish up
Cooking Method of This Vegetarian Recipes:
- Warm up the oil in a big frying pan. Include the onions & cook over a low warm for about 7-10 minutes until soft, moving them often & adding a splatter of water if they create to stick. Include the paste & mix well, and then include the squash, cauliflower, passata, stock cube, coriander stalks and 500ml water. Cook for 20 minutes, adding some extra water if it catches too thick.
- Include the peppers & chickpeas & cook for 15-20 minutes more, until all the vegetable is tender. Mix in the yogurt & most of the coriander leaves. Dish up scattered with the relaxation of the coriander & the pieced chilli, with rice & naan bread on the part.
Total Fat ————————————12.0g
Dietary Fiber ——————————–4.0g
Get More Delicious best chicken recipes .