Vegetable Kashmiri is the most well known and best healthy vegetarian recipes in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and ongoing popular in UK as vigorous and healthy food. It is the best healthy recipes and easy recipes to cook.
Total time: 1 hour
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking recipe: 45 minutes
- Black Peppercorns – 8
- Cinnamon Stick – 2 inch piece
- Green Chilli – 1, chopped
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Potatoes – 2, slash into 1 inch chunks
- Okra – 225 gms, trimmed & thinly sliced
- Vegetable Stock – 150 ml
- Fresh Coriander Sprigs – to decorate
- Cumin Seeds – 2 tsp
- Green Cardamom Pods – 2
- Oil – 2 tblsp
- Clean Root Ginger – 1 inch piece, irritated
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Cauliflower – 225 gms, wrecked into florets
- Plain Yogurt – 150 ml
- Toasted Almonds – to decorate
Vegetable Kashmiri Recipe – Vegetarian Recipes – Cooking Method :
- Mince the cumin seeds & peppercorns, cardamom seeds, nutmeg and cinnamon stick to a fine powder by a spice blender otherwise a pestle & mortar.
- Heat up the oil in a big, heavy pan & fry the chilli & ginger for 2-3 minutes, moving all the time.
- Include the chilli powder, salt & ground spice combination and stir fry for about 3 minutes, moving all the time to stop the spices from fixing to the bottom of the saucepan.
- Mix in the potatoes, cover & cook for ten minutes over a short heat, rousing from time to time.
- Include the cauliflower, okra & cook for 5 minutes.
- Include the yogurt & stock and get to the boil, after that reduce the warm.
- Cover & simmer for 20 minutes otherwise until every vegetable are tender.
- Decorate with the toasted almonds & the coriander sprigs. You can serve it as healthy dinner recipes.
Sodium ————————————-406.6 mg
Total Carbohydrate ———————43.9 g
Total Fat ————————————10.5 g
Sugars —————————————6.5 g
Potassium ———————————1,021.0 mg
Protein ————————————-9.1 g
Get More Yummy best chicken recipes .