Vegetable masala is a combination of vegetables like carrots, potatoes, peas & beans cooked with onions and tomatoes adding spices like ginger, garam masala powder and garlic powder and it is the best vegetarian recipes. It is also recommended as easy & best healthy dinner recipes.
Total time: 25 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 10French-style green beans, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, softened
- 1/2 tea spoon ground turmeric
- 1 tea spoon mustard seed
- 1onion, finely sliced
- 1 tea spoon garam masala
- 1/2 tea spoon garlic powder
- 1 sprig cilantro leaves, for decorate
- 1carrot, chopped
- 1 quart cold water
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 1 table spoon vegetable oil
- 1 tea spoon ground cumin
- 2tomatoes – blanched, peeled & chopped
- 1/2 tea spoon ground ginger
- 1/2 tea spoon chili powder
Cooking Method of Vegetable Masala Recipe – Healthy Vegetarian Recipes :
- Put potatoes, carrots & green beans in the icy water. Allow to steep while you arrange the rest of the vegetables; use up.
- In a microwave secure dish place the carrots, potatoes, green beans, salt, peas and turmeric. Cook for eight minutes.
- Warm oil in a big skillet over standard heat. Steam mustard seeds & cumin; when seeds begin to sputter & pop, include the onion & sauté until transparent. Mix in the tomatoes, ginger, garam masala, garlic & chili powder; sauté 3 minutes. Include the cooked vegetables to the sauté and tomato mixture 1 minute. Decorate with cilantro leaves.
Get More Delicious best chicken recipes .