Our Vegetable Methi Curry equipment is a delicious mix of spices creating this greatly loved vegetarian recipes. Methi is a conventional Punjabi curry. It is also recommended as easy & best healthy dinner recipes. It is the best healthy recipes and very easy recipes to cook.
Total time: 45 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 450 grams of mixed vegetables, (courgette, mushrooms, cauliflower, aubergine and so on would work well )
- 1/2 tin of tomatoes
- Two medium onions
- Fresh Coriander
Cooking Method of This Vegetarian Recipes :
- Blend 2-3 onions and fry them in about 3-4 tbsp of oil. This should get approximately seven minutes. If the onions begin to stick you can include a little water to stop.
- Now include 2 spoons of the Methi Spice. Combine to the onions & fry for a further three minutes. Possible At this point you can include 2 cloves of compressed garlic & a small amount of clean ginger if you desire.
- Now include the chopped vegetables to the saucepan, and close on full heat for approx 5 minutes, if it starts to stick include a little water. Essentially you desire to fry the vegetables & listen to the sizzle!
- Now include either ½ tin of sliced tomatoes or ½ mug of water or ½ mug of vegetable stock take to boil & then turn down heat & simmer for 20 minutes. Essentially make certain the vegetables are entirely cooked, also at this position you can alter the reliability of the dish, you can also add more water otherwise further decrease the sauce to congeal it up.
- Finally include a tea spoon of the ‘decorate mix’ to the curry & include salt to taste.
- Serve up hot with a sprinkle of coriander.
Total Carbs —————————6 g
Total Fat ——————————1 g
Protein ——————————–4 g
Get More Delicious best chicken recipes .