Vindaloo is one of the beloved vegetarian recipes in the globe! This hot Indian curry can be ready vegetarian and is packed with spices. This method is quick, simple & very spicy!!!! Dish with pink chapatti. It is the best healthy recipes and easy recipes to cook. You can try it as healthy dinner recipes.
Total time: 40 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 sticks of celery
- 1 fennel bulb
- 2 carrots
- 2 tbsp ghee otherwise vegetable oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 courgette
- 1 green capsicum pepper
- A handful of mushrooms
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 tsp hot chilli powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 4 green chillis, chopped
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 2 tsp black mustard seeds
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp green cardamoms seeds
- 2 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- ½ tsp clove powder
- White vinegar
Cooking of This Vegetarian Recipes:
- Get ready the vegetables by peeling, washing and chopping otherwise perm any 2 from those 3.
- Mince the mustard seeds, peppercorns, fenugreek seeds and bay leaves to a well powder. Mix with the remaining spices & grind. Add enough white vinegar to create a thick paste.
- Heat up the ghee in a big pan & fry the onions awaiting golden brown.
- Include in the vindaloo paste & stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Include the tomatoes & cook over a low warm for ten minutes until the mix becomes pasty.
- Include 150 ml of water & the chopped vegetables excluding the potatoes into the saucepan. Mix well, coat & cook over a standard-low heat for 15 minutes. Mix irregularly.
- In a separate saucepan, boil the potatoes awaiting tender.
- Formerly the vegetables are tender, include in the cooked potatoes, mix well & serve.
Sodium —————————————–529.4 mg
Total Carbohydrate ————————-61.0 g
Total Fat —————————————-4.8 g
Sugars ——————————————–13.7 g
Potassium —————————————1,401.5 mg
Protein ——————————————-14.5 g
Dietary Fiber ————————————-16.2 g
Get More Delicious best chicken recipes .